Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let's try this out!

I am the worlds worst at e-mailing, keeping a journal, and staying in touch. After seeing Sadie and Katie's blogs, I figured I would give it a try. We will see how it goes. Currently we are at Mom and Dad's in Gooding. The Cheney reunion was a lot of fun and we even got to see a few from the Van Vleet side. The kids are completely exhausted. Wait, should change that to we are ALL completely exhausted. But how can you go to sleep when you only have a day or so to visit, once a year. All the granddaughters slept in a tent with Grandma. She didn't get much sleep, but I'm sure the girls will never forget it. Listening to the kids play "No bear are out to night" brought back a lot of memories of me playing that with my cousins out at Grandma and Grandpa Cheney's. Well I hope to get some pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

Yay for blogging and being on facebook!! How did I not know this before. You can read my blog too at missanalee.blogspot.com

Love you!